Monday 25 April 2011

Ladies and Gents, I present you the Otterbox Defender Series for the HTC Desire HD!
Just got the case a couple of weeks ago and I've been pretty much spending my time pushing it's limits.

Most of my week is spent outdoors working with mainly wood and paint from the boat and I like to use my HTC to listen to some tunes while I'm busy and I have to say... This case really does what it says in the box!

The case consists in 3 protective layers, a high-quality polycarbonate shell and some sort of industrial rubber for the outside layer. It completely protects the full screen and still gives you the complete interaction of the device's functions.

This case provides added protection against bump, shock, drop and dust intrusion. Although the Otterbox website states that the cover doesn't protect the phone against water I must say that I've been working on the rain and the phone itself has been dropped in a little puddle and it's still top sharp, no water reached the phone.

I'll give it am 10/10 rate. It's honestly the best protective gear I've ever had for my phone.





0 comments:

  © Chris Sousa all rights reserved with OBT support - 2011

Back to TOP